Hyundai Elantra: Vehicle break-in process
No special break-in period is needed. By following a few simple precautions for the first 600 miles (1,000 km) you may add to the performance, economy and life of your vehicle.
- Do not race the engine.
- While driving, keep your engine speed (rpm, or revolutions per minute) between 2,000 rpm and 4,000 rpm.
- Do not maintain a single speed for long periods of time, either fast or slow. Varying engine speed is needed to properly break-in the engine.
- Avoid hard stops, except in emergencies, to allow the brakes to seat properly.
- Do not let the engine idle longer than 3 minutes at one time.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Items contained in motor vehicles or emitted from them are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. These include:
- Gasoline and its vapors
- Engine exhaust
- Used engine oil
- Interior passenger compartment components and materials
- Component parts which are subject to heat and wear
In addition, battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead, lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Side Impact Sensor (SIS). Description and Operation
Description Side Impact Sensor (SIS) system consists of two P-SIS which are installed at each center of the front door module (LH and RH) and two SIS which are installed at each center pilla ...
ECM Terminal And Input/Output signal (A/T)
ECM Terminal Function Connector [CNG-AA] Pin No. Description Connected to 1 Ignition Coil (Cylinder #2) control output ...
Tire specification and pressure label
The tires supplied on your new vehicle are chosen to provide the best performance for normal driving. The tire label located on the driver's side center pillar gives the tire pressures reco ...